240 g (2 cups) plain flour
15 g (2½ tbsp) Ceremonial Matcha Powder
170 g (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp almond or oat milk
130 g icing sugar (or stevia if going sugar free)
2 large eggs
50-65 g small white chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius
2. Sift the flour and the matcha powder.
3. Cream together the butter, icing sugar/stevia, and salt until soft and light.
4. Add eggs and milk and beat well.
5.Gradually add the sifted flour and matcha powder.
6. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
7. Roll the dough together.
8. Create small round cookie balls with the dough
9. Place on oven tray topped with baking paper
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how soft you want the cookies.
11. Rest on a wire rack and enjoy once cooled (Or straight out of the oven if you just can't handle yourself!!)
Note: For the awesome green colour and beautiful matcha flavour that is non-astringent, make sure you use Ceremonial Matcha Powder only.